Electrophoresis Power Supply
Product code: 605-005
Out of stock
This electrophoresis power supply provides 3 groups of output of 60V to150V in 1V steps or 10 to 150mA constant current in 5mA steps. Voltage Display is by 3-digit, 7-segment green LED. The transformers are protected by thermal fuses and the primary is protected by a 1A slow blow fuse. Output current is limited to maximum of 150mA. All three groups of outputs are monitored and controlled by micro-processor.
- Input: 230V ±10%, 50Hz.
- Output: 3 groups of outputs with same output value of 60V
- Output voltage accuracy: ±2V.
- Output current: ±3.5% of full scale (i.e. ±5mA).
- Replacement fuse: 1A (T).
- Dimensions: 200 x 150 x 70mm.
- CE certification
|Dimensions||16 × 22.5 × 24.5 cm|