Product code: 614-009
Out of stock
The Microvoltmeter is an effective and robust replacement for a spot galvanometer with nine ranges from 100µV to 3µV. The input resistance is 10MO/V and is 1K on the 100V range which is considerably better than a spot galvanometer. The instrument has a large moving coil meter which can be auto-zeroed by a membrane button switch. Input is by way of 4mm sockets or, for very low voltages where a shielded lead is preferred, UHF socket.
- Measurement: 9 ranges, from 100µV to 3µV
- Input impedance: 10MO per volt, maximum 30MO
- Input: 4mm socket or UHF socket, complemented by a 4mm socket for negative input
- Power: PP3 9V battery
- Dimensions: 208 x 155 x 115mm (W x H x D).
- Height including handle is 187mm
|Dimensions||14 × 24 × 21 cm|