Microscope, Binocular Biological, LED
Product Code: 601-296
Out of stock
This Edulab educational microscope is used for routine applications.
Dye-cast frame, with high stability and ergonomy, for transmitted light observation.
This model features a compact storage solution due to the footprint of the unit being designed to be lined up next too one another.
Illumination Light source type:
- White LED; light intensity control using a knob on left side of the frame.
- LED power: 1W
- Colour temperature: 6300K
- LED average lifetime approx.: 50.000h
- External power supply 100/240Vac, 50/60Hz, output: 5Vdc 500mA
Observation Modes: Brightfield
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism (graduated, 0.002mm) with upper stop, to prevent the contact between objective and specimen
- Adjustable tension of coarse focusing knob
- Double layer with mechanical sliding stage
- Size 125x116mm, X-Y movement range 76×30
- Specimen holder for one slide.
- Vernier scale on the two axes, accuracy 0,1 mm
- Quadruple revolving nosepiece, rotation on ball bearings
- Binocular observation head, inclined 30° and rotatable 360°
- Diopter adjustment on left eyepiece
- Interpupillary adjustment 48-75 mm
- Widefield eyepieces WF10X/18 with field number 18mm
- Achromatic objectives with mechanical tube length 160 mm
- All objectives are treated with an anti-fungus treatment.
- Objectives: 4X/10X/40X/100X
- Abbe condenser, N.A. 1.2 precentered
|Dimensions||42 × 21.5 × 31 cm|