Nimbus® Precision Balance – Readability 0.01g
Product Code: NBL 3602e
Out of stock
Durable and reliable, Nimbus precision balances deliver a full breadth of readabilities ranging from 1mg to 0.1g. Innovative design enables a compact footprint, so it occupies minimal space but retains a high level of performance. The single-piece construction offers greater stability, producing highly repeatable results. The weighing sensor in the Nimbus is crafted from a single block, and contains fewer parts than a traditional force motor balance. This optimized internal mechanism is fabricated using hardened materials, helping the Nimbus tolerate rigorous laboratory use. Efficiency in the mechanics, plus improved processing power of the electronics, leads to excellent performance.
NBL 3602e Specifications
- Capacity: 3600g
- Readability: 0.01g
- Repeatability: 0.02g
- Weighing Units: g, kg, ct, GN, N, lb, oz, lb:oz, ozt, dwt, T, custom unit
- Calibration: External calibration
- 00 Nav Number: 1010012135
- Stabilization Time: 3.0
- Pan Size: 6.3″ ø / 160mm ø
- Linearity: 0.02g
- Power Supply: 18VDC 830mA adapter
- Construction: Extruded aluminum base with a die-cast aluminum case
- Interface: RS-232, USB
- Operating Temperature: 15° to 35°C / 59° to 95°F
- Net Weight: 6.8lb / 3.1kg
- Overall Dimensions: 8.7″x12.2″x3.5″ / 220x310x90mm (wxdxh)
- Electrical Safety Mark: CE, cUL
- Approvals: N/A
- Display Digit Height: 0.8″ / 20mm
Features and Benefits
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons.
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results.
- Removable draft shield on models with 0.001g readability helps to reduce errors caused by air currents.
- Robust metal housing protects internal components in harsh environments.
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills.
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers.
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning.
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions.
- Lockdown device to secure balance.
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights.
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines.
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances.
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading.
- Multilingual display permits use in various regions.
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- AC adapter included
|Dimensions||310 × 220 × 90 cm|