Nimbus Precision Balances – 0.01g Readability
Product code: NBL1602e
Out of stock
The Nimbus series of balances offers a range of models that deliver precision readabilities from 0.0001g (0.1mg) to 0.1g. With a compact footprint and intuitive user interface, Nimbus provides a streamlined weighing experience. Enhanced processing power combines with efficient technology to produce a balance that weathers the storms in demanding laboratories. Experience the Nimbus by Adam Equipment.
NBL 1602e Specifications
- Capacity: 1600g
- Readability: 0.01g
- Repeatability: 0.02g
- Weighing Units: g, kg, ct, GN, N, lb, oz, lb:oz, ozt, dwt, T, custom unit
- Calibration: External calibration
- 00 Nav Number: 1010012699
- Stabilization Time: 3.0
- Pan Size: 6.3″ ø / 160mm ø
- Linearity: 0.02g
- Power Supply: 18VDC 830mA adapter
- Construction: Extruded aluminum base with a die-cast aluminum case
- Interface: RS-232, USB
- Operating Temperature: 15° to 35°C / 59° to 95°F
- Net Weight: 6.8lb / 3.1kg
- Overall Dimensions: 8.7″x12.2″x3.5″ / 220x310x90mm (wxdxh)
- Electrical Safety Mark: CE, UL
- Approvals: N/A
- Display Digit Height: 0.8″ / 20mm
Features and Benefits
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons.
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results.
- Removable draft shield on models with 0.001g readability helps to reduce errors caused by air currents.
- Robust metal housing protects internal components in harsh environments.
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills.
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers.
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning.
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions.
- Lockdown device to secure balance.
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights.
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines.
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances.
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading.
- Multilingual display permits use in various regions.
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- AC adapter included
|Dimensions||310 × 220 × 90 cm|