Signal Generator and Amplifier
Product code: 241-022
Out of stock
The Signal generator is a robust instrument and can withstand prolonged short circuit for the output. The earth provided is connected to the physical earth through the power cord; the signal generator output is floating with respect to ground.
Do not open the unit as this will make your warranty void.
- Frequency Range: 0.1 Hz to 99.9 KHz in six decades, read on digital display.
- Frequency Accuracy: 0.01% (100 ppm) in all ranges
- Output waveform: Sine, Rectangular and Triangular
- High Impedance Output: Maximum 17V peak to peak from internal source impedance of 600ñ
- Low Impedance output: 6V R.M.S. at 4ñ (about 8.8V peak for all waveforms)
- Maximum Power output of 4.5W available over the entire frequency range for all waveforms.
- Maximum Power Transfer occurs when the load is 4ñ, giving 62/(4+4) = 4.5W
- Amplitude Control: Variable from zero to maximum output in 256 increments, amplitude is displayed by a 10 segment bar graph
- Attenuation: x1, x 0.1, x0.01, ±1%, operating only on the 600ñ output.
- Amplifier voltage gain: 100
- Frequency Response: DC to 100KHz, -3 dB, output power 4.5W into 4ñ load
- Controls : All control settings except amplitude are stored and updated upon any changes.
- Electric Supply: 220V~240V, 50Hz
- Dimensions: approx. 210mm x155mm x 118mm L X W x D
- Weight : Approx. 2.05kg , without power cord
- The instrument is CE marked , internal fuse is T315mA L
|Dimensions||16 × 25 × 22.5 cm|